UV Resin Jewelry
Create fashionable pieces of UV resin jewelry with the help of our epoxy products and expert team of artists. Here at Just resin, you can find unique materials that will set your crafts project apart from everyone else’s. Rather than sticking with graphite pencils on paper or acrylic paint on cotton canvases, why not explore UV resin as a three-dimensional art medium?
Whether you are working in a studio or in the comfort of your home, the casting and curing supplies available at Just Resin will definitely make your masterpieces more personalized. It doesn’t even matter if you’ve had no experience with UV resin jewelry or similar projects before. Our products are oh so easy to use and always come with full instructions.
In fact, we have some of the best starter kits out there in the market. Our expert team of artists has spent time choosing the right items and equipment so that you don’t have to. This way, you won’t feel overwhelmed when you’re scrolling through all the listings of craft epoxy resin and matching epoxy resin colors. All you have to do is buy the bundle and create beautiful art pieces when your package arrives.
However, if you would rather take your time and slowly immerse yourself in the world of epoxy resin, you can view our categories then explore our extensive selection of products. We have rich pigment pastes that can be used alongside glitter additives, DIY resin molds for efficient duplication, and polyurethane resin as an excellent clear base to work with.
Shop online now at Just Resin to effortlessly mix, set, and cure our mixtures in no time. Invest in our quality products today and enjoy speedy international shipping for every order!
How to use UV resin for jewelry making?
When it comes to the best resin for jewelry, Just Resin is committed to bringing you options that are not only easily accessible, but reasonably priced as well. Follow the simple steps below to make UV resin jewelry for beginners.
- Plan ahead of time by preparing all the necessary supplies and accessories. Wear your gloves then set your resin solution, UV light, and flexible jewelry mold right next to you.
- In a well-ventilated area, place your mold on a steady table that won’t wobble. If you’re working on a surface made out of wood, we suggest that you place a tray under the mold to avoid stains.
- Gently press the UV resin mixture out of the bottle and onto your jewelry mold. In the same way, drop or sprinkle in your colorant and then stir thoroughly.
- Once you have your desired fill and shade, use a heat gun or standard lighter and move it across the top layer of the resin. Doing this will allow unwanted bubbles to rise up and disappear.
- Shine the UV lamp or flashlight on the resin-filled mold until the mixture gets hard. Your first attempt might take a few tries, so don’t get discouraged.
Practice often and perhaps incorporate a small aesthetic material such as a flower petal the next time around.
How to make the most out of your UV resin?
Whether you are making a pair of earrings, a bracelet, or a pendant for a necklace, there are a number of ways to make the most out of your UV cure resin. Consider the three tips and tricks below to craft better DIY resin art.
- Go slower than usual. You should slow down your pace if you are an artist who is used to working quickly. This is because pouring and mixing at a fast rate may cause bubbles to appear in your UV liquid resin. Craft without hurrying as you decide when the curing process begins.
- Work in layers. For a more even cure, it is recommended that you work in layers. Partially place your UV setting resin into your mold and then leave it to cure. Afterward, you can work on top of this hardened layer. This is especially beneficial for large pieces of UV resin jewelry.
- Test your pigments. You can place a few drops of ink or a sprinkle of colored powder in a container filled with epoxy or water. This way, you can test your pigments to know just how much you’re supposed to put in your UV craft resin.
Follow these points of interest and confidently wear your UV resin jewelry with polyester, wool, or silk clothing. Buy materials from Just Resin today to gift your creations to your nearest and dearest.
How long should you cure UV resin?
Compared to its traditional counterpart, the major advantage of UV resin is its incredibly fast curing process. For that reason, you’ll have more time to enjoy your arts and crafts, rather than waiting a few days for the finished product.
Typically, small fashionable pieces of UV resin jewelry take about 15 to 20 minutes to fully cure. However, there are a number of conditions that may influence the overall time it takes for the liquid solution to harden. For example, the wattage of a UV lamp or flashlight may cause longer or shorter cures.
While it might be tempting to buy the strongest light, too intense of a shine may cause overcuring. As a best practice, you should always pay attention to the UV resin jewelry being cured and adjust its position when needed.
Visit Just Resin today and allow us to supply you with all the tools and resources you need for your project. Order now and have a pleasant time utilizing our great-value UV resin items.