Our artist starter kits have everything you need
Mastering the art of epoxy can take time and practice. Rather than beginning entirely from scratch, though, we’ve put together our handy resin art starter kits so you’ll have everything you’ll need right from the get-go.
We only want you to have the very best when starting out. Our sets for adults come with handy information sheets to help guide you through the process.
Each pack includes:
- Epoxy resin: Adaptable and easy to use for all your pouring projects
- Inks: These are excellent for coloring your epoxy with a rapid, uniform result. Additionally you can also use our highly pigmented vibrant metallics and our intense candys.
- Pigment pastes: Intuitive and user-friendly, these pastes are great for beginners. They’re available in sunflower yellows, bright pinks and ocean blues. Choose your personal favorites and start mixing.
- Tools: We have everything you need for the creative process, including mixing sticks, measuring and mixing cups, gloves, a drop sheet and cleaning cloths for your convenience.
These packs make it easy to get all set, so you can work with this versatile material till your heart’s content. They allow you to make color choices so you can customize to your personal preference. They’re great value for money and offer a saving compared to when you pick the products individually.
Get creative with our resin pouring starter kits
Our resin starter kits come with comprehensive instructions, but we’ll share a few here so you get a taste of what’s in store. In our experience, it’s important to:
- Test the mixing of colors (whether inks or powders and pastes) before making an entire batch. Remember that a bit of pigment goes a long way. It only takes a few drops of ink to color one mixing cup.
- Thoroughly combine: Make sure you scrape the sides and bottom of the cups when you’re combining the two parts of epoxy, its important to have the mix uniform.
- Using small measuring containers, like the ones included in these sets. This will give you far more control over where you place your art on the substrate (which is an industry insider word for the canvas or wood panel we use).
- Try using metallics: If you would prefer a glamorous, shimmery finish rather than a vivid opaque, consider adding one of our metallic pigment products to the mix.
- Experiment: Don’t be shy – experiment with your epoxy. You can use a hairdryer or heat gun to manipulate the resin into gorgeous waves, patterns and even the much desired cell effects.
- Store your epoxy in a cool, dark place like a cupboard, but not in the fridge.
Our friendly team is always here to answer your questions, share inspiration and provide you with quality art supplies to get all your projects done.
Our fast World-Wide delivery will easily reach you, whether you’re just beginning or taking it to the next level. Browse our store and get creating today.