Resin Art Starter Kits
Art Resin Kit
Make a statement and create a masterpiece at home or in the studio with our art resin kit. Instead of using standard mediums like acrylic paint, oil pastel, and brush pens, why not explore another side of art by exploring our wide selection of craft resin?
Here at Just Resin, we genuinely want you to experience the wonders of this versatile material. That is why we have designed our website to be your one-stop shop for all things resin. From translucent craft epoxy resin for wood and other surface types, all the way to long-lasting pigment pastes for extra vibrance—our expert team is here to provide you with the supplies you need.
We have even made it easier for those entering the hobby and more convenient for those who are already seasoned artists when it comes to epoxy art resin. This is because you can order hand-picked bundles of products that have been specially curated by our team or purchase everything you need in one go with our convenient all-in-one kits.
Just Resin stocks starter kits so that beginners won’t feel overwhelmed with the options available in the market. Resin for crafting kit is catered to those who want to make small trinkets and accessories to sell online or to send as personalized gifts to their loved ones.
Simply read through our comprehensive guides for art resin supplies or take a look at our Project Compatibility Chart for a faster way to look at things to make with epoxy resin.
Shop online with us today to discover features and products you cannot get in other resin shops. We have everything you need—from UV resin jewelry supplies to UV resin starter kits.
The Just Resin experience
Dipping your toes in the world of artwork resin can be a challenging yet very rewarding task. Without proper guidance, you would have to spend days researching what supplies to use and perhaps even hours watching tutorial videos on repeat just to have a better understanding.
However, our art resin kit has everything you need to start a project. From all the necessary equipment to detailed instructions for the products—Just Resin is here to help you start quickly and hone your skills for future projects.
On top of this, if you have any questions or concerns, you are free to browse through our FAQs. If you still can’t find the information you’re looking for, message our dedicated customer support through firstname.lastname@example.org or the “Contact Us” portion of our website, and we’ll be more than happy to guide you.
What is an art resin kit used for?
The perfect way to begin your resin art journey is with an art resin kit. It contains all the materials you need to get started, along with easy-to-follow instructions.
Essentially, an art resin kit is used to make creative and functional items for personal or client satisfaction. For instance, you could make your own coasters, woodwork, cups, jewelry, penholders, and so much more.
In addition to the items that you can create, you can also use art resin kits to restore and protect damaged items. For example, if you have an old and sentimental piece of wood that you don’t want to part with, you can use a resin kit to seal and protect the wood so that it lasts for years to come.
The sky is the limit with resin art! Join our community now to stay up to date with the latest resin news, products, and more.
How do I start resin art?
While our resin art starter kit includes guidelines, listed below are some of the general steps and processes in crafting so that you know what to expect when starting out.
- Experiment with color. When looking at any type of artwork, color is arguably the first aspect you will notice. Check how strong the included pigment is by placing a small amount in a container with resin. Stir well and take note that a little goes a long way.
- Make sure to mix well. When mixing Part A (resin) and Part B (hardener), check all the sides of the container. Mix both parts well for three minutes until the mixture is clear and no stringy parts are in sight. Some resins differ in thickness, so consult our guides to see what viscosity level would best work for you.
- Utilize small containers. Once you have mixed your Parts A and B, you can separate the mixture into smaller cups or containers. Doing so prevents exothermic reactions, makes it easy to separate colors, and allows for easy pouring.
- Set up a suitable environment. Before you start any resin project, make sure your work area is well-ventilated. Have all your tools ready, such as stirring sticks, mixing cups, gloves, and non-stick work mats. After everything is prepped, you can start pouring!
Buy our art resin kit today and get started on your next project! Invest in Just Resin products and experience quality like never before.
How do you take care of resin art?
After you have successfully crafted your ideal item with our art resin kit, consider following these tips to better preserve your work.
- Look for dedicated display spaces. Artwork is meant to be seen, but make sure you store it out of direct sunlight as the rays could cause pigments to yellow over time. Resin materials should be stored in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Gently clean dust and dirt buildup. Whether you used epoxy or UV resin, your items and coated surfaces could always benefit from a thorough clean after being exposed to external elements. Get rid of dust and dirt buildup by using organic cleaning liquid along with lukewarm water.
- Handle with care. Even after curing, you should still be mindful of how you interact with your resin art. Holding it with oily hands could make the outer surface look overly shiny while using your fingernails to grip the item can cause scratches.
Now that you know more about our art resin kit and the procedures associated with this product, navigate through the Just Resin online shop today to order your own art resin kit. Buy our premium options now and enjoy speedy delivery worldwide!