Craft Epoxy Resin
There are a number of mediums that can be used to create art, one of them being craft epoxy resin. This material has grown in popularity over the years and has now made its way to the mainstream market. With all the options available out there, it can be difficult to look for premium resin craft supplies at a reasonable price.
However, Just Resin has solved this problem by providing every artist and craftsperson with great value products like UV resin. Whether you are someone in the United States who has worked with resin for crafting all their life or someone in Australia looking to learn more about the wonders of this material, our online shop will surely equip you with the necessary resources.
Here, we have a vast collection of items and accessories related to epoxy craft. For instance, we have polyurethane resin if you want a surface to have a shiny clear finish, pigment pastes if your art could use a vibrant pop of color, and epoxy colors for when you want to create custom effects.
Uncertain about what product to get for your first time? Not to worry as our expert team has carefully selected all the essentials and has placed them in convenient starter kits. This way, you won’t have to spend hours browsing through the catalog if you don’t want to. Just jump straight in and start using epoxy resin for craft projects.
Explore all the possibilities brought about by our craft epoxy resin and have peace of mind knowing that you will have everything you need when you load up our platform. Navigate through Just Resin now to find instructions, frequently asked questions, and extensive guides for our DIY resin options.
Buy resin online today and see where your creativity can take you!
What is epoxy resin used for?
Our high-quality craft epoxy resin is a great material to work with as it has multiple functional and aesthetic purposes. It is a great all-around option that can be used for either a home improvement project or general arts and crafts.
Here are a few examples of items you can create when you have some inspiration, a bit of free time, and our resin for craft:
- Fashionable jewelry. With a flexible silicone mold and our craft epoxy resin, you can create fashionable jewelry with varying colors. Some artists even place glitter and flower petals inside for a unique look.
- Durable furniture. The river pour technique is incredibly popular in the resin community. Crafters invest in a wooden table with gaps in the middle then let the resin seep in and cover the crevices. However, another option would be to coat a regular table to make it resistant to water.
- Beautiful cup pads. Making a cup pad or coaster is one of the simplest things to do with resin. The process is similar to making jewelry, but this time you have more surface area to work with. This gives you more control over what the final product looks like.
For more ideas, check out our Project Compatibility Chart and even our social media platforms. Start crafting now, and perhaps someday you will be able to sell resin art.
How to use epoxy resin for crafts?
While all our resin kit options and stand-alone products come with detailed instructions, allow us to share the basic steps involved so that you have a better understanding of the process. Follow the guide below and confidently use our DIY resin.
- Prep all the equipment needed for your specific project. Set the containers, color pigments, and stirring sticks beside you for easy access.
- In two different containers, pour out Part A (resin) and Part B (hardener). Note that the ratio of these two solutions will depend on the resin type you chose.
- Drop or sprinkle the colorants in the container that holds Part A. Mix the pigment thoroughly until there is one cohesive tone.
- Stir both solutions in their respective containers. Then, when you’re ready, pour both parts into a bigger container and then stir for three minutes until everything is well incorporated.
- Use the active mixture on whatever you want, and then pop any surface bubbles using a heat gun or flame torch before leaving the project to cure. Wait for the chemical reaction to run its course and enjoy the end result.
Visit the Just Resin online shop today and place a craft epoxy resin order. Check our platform often and refill your resin supply with our new offers.
How long will epoxy resin last?
Perhaps you are someone who has to manage meetings at work, get-togethers with friends, and family responsibilities before you can continue exploring resin. With this busy lifestyle, you must be wondering how long our craft epoxy resin will last.
There are a number of factors that affect the shelf life of Just Resin products. However, our brand-new bottles typically last for twelve months if stored properly and left sealed.
For the best results, we recommend that you keep both the resin and the curing agent away from heat. Our epoxy resin should also be kept in a dark place with no sunlight as UV rays may cause yellowish discoloration.
If you take into account these factors, then you can come back to resin crafting after handling all your everyday duties.
Join us at Just Resin today to see how our epoxy resin can change the way you make arts and crafts. Shop online now for any of our options and be guaranteed long-lasting quality.