DiamondCote 1:1 Epoxy Resin - Original Formula - 0.53 Gal / 2L Kit
DiamondCote 1:1 Epoxy Resin - Original Formula - 0.26 Gal / 1L Kit
OceanCote 1:1 Epoxy Resin - 2.64 Gal / 10L Kit
DiamondCote 1:1 Epoxy Resin - Original Formula - 1.32 Gal / 5L Kit
Two Part Epoxy Resin
Nowadays, two part epoxy resin has become a popular product for those who are interested in arts and crafts and home improvement. More and more people are looking for this versatile material, but with all the options out there on the internet, finding a great-value two-component epoxy can be quite difficult.
However, with Just Resin, you can’t go wrong as we have a wide assortment of high-quality and reasonably priced products, including our two part epoxy resin. With our intuitive online shop, you can easily browse through our offerings to find the right option for your next project.
For instance, you can take a look at our line of pigment pastes and epoxy resin colors if your clear solution is in need of a vibrant dash of color. You can also check out our resin for crafting if you are looking to make beautiful art pieces and DIY resin molds if you want to create stunning epoxy replicas.
We even offer starter kits if you want a great all-around bundle that supplies you with all the essentials needed to craft intricate jewelry or perhaps even to coat furniture surfaces with a glossy finish. With this kit, you can essentially start your project right away without having to go through the product selection process.
Looking for things to make with epoxy resin? Well, get all the inspiration and resin ideas you need when you navigate through our online shop. We have a number of informative guides and a comprehensive Project Compatibility Chart you can utilize. Look through our content to see just what you can do with some time, a little bit of elbow grease, and our premium resin products.
Shop online now at Just Resin and enjoy fast worldwide delivery for every order you place!
What is two part epoxy resin?
Two part epoxy resin (also known as two pack epoxy resin) is a liquid solution that is stronger and more durable than its all-in-one counterpart. Typically, this product consists of Part A, the resin base, and Part B, the hardener. Separating the two parts in different containers makes it so that there is no chance of curing as chemical reactions cannot occur when the solutions are not in contact with each other.
However, when the two parts mix, the epoxy adhesive can be used on a number of different things. Here are some sample projects you can do when you have this type of resin.
Timber resin table
Make a beautiful water-resistant river pour table with two part wood resins.
With this project, a wooden table with distinct natural crevices is sanded down. Afterward, resin is poured into the crevices and on the top surface of the table. Lastly, the whole piece is then left to cure in a safe place. The end result of this process is a dazzling table with a transparent coating.
Garage concrete lining
Give your garage concrete floor a shiny coating with two part epoxy resin.
As one of the strongest adhesives, epoxy resin can make it so that the surface layer of the concrete does not crumble. This is perfect for your car park as the weight of your vehicle could cause the floor to crack over time. Instead of letting this happen, you can invest in epoxy resin and start laminating the concrete floor for protection.
How to use two part epoxy resin?
Using any of our epoxy resin options is an extremely easy task anyone can do. Simply follow the instructions below until the whole epoxy resin two part process becomes second nature to you.
- Gather all the equipment required for the project you have in mind. Place the pigments, stirrers, and containers near your work area for ease of use.
- Fill up two separate containers with Part A (resin) and Part B (hardener). Keep in mind that the viscosity and ratio of the parts vary depending on the type of two part epoxy resin you have chosen.
- Allow the stirrer tip to touch the pigment and then apply the small amount to the container with Part A. Mix the solution well until the color spreads out evenly.
- For three minutes, stir both parts in their corresponding containers. Afterward, combine both of them in another container and then mix again until they become homogeneous.
- Pour the chemically active mixture on your desired surface. Make sure to pop any visible bubbles before you leave the project to cure and solidify.
With just simple steps, you have now learned how to use two part epoxy resin. Join the Just Resin community today and leave a testimonial on our online shop so that we know how you feel about our products.
How long does two part epoxy resin take to cure?
After you finish casting your two part epoxy resin, it will typically take about a week or more for a full cure. However, listed below are some factors that could increase or decrease the curing time.
- Resin viscosity. One of the main factors that affect curing time is resin viscosity. As heat is generated during the curing process, the thicker the layer of epoxy resin, the more exothermic heat will affect it. Therefore, the faster it would cure.
- Water vapor. Locations with high humidity or water vapor not only cause projects to cure slower, but also affect the overall resin quality. For the best results, store your work in a place with low moisture.
- Cold temperature. Too cold of a temperature impedes the two part epoxy resin curing process. With this, we recommend that you keep all your projects in a 22 to 25 degree Celsius room.
Now that you know more about resin, it’s time to complete your order at checkout. Visit our online shop today and easily purchase our premium products regardless of where you are in the world!