Hydrangea - Basic Epoxy Paste
Proudly Australian Made Epoxy Pigment Paste
High Quality Epoxy Pigment Paste, made from Finely Ground Powders.
Highly concentrated pigment, only a small amount required to reach desired tint.
All of our Epoxy Pigment Pastes are carefully packaged in 50ml volumes to keep our products looking uniform, as each pigment paste colour varies in density. This is our gold standard, no matter the colour.
- Size - 50ml
- Average Weight - 79.2 grams
- Formulated for use with Epoxy Resin
- Highly concentrated
- Excellent colour-fast
- Blends well with other JR Pigments to create custom colours
- Unique Effects when used with JR Epoxy Resin Systems
- Allow paste to settle prior to opening jar
- Stir before use
- Incorporate a ratio of up to 10% pigment to epoxy resin
- Start with a small amount, and build until desired opacity is achieved
- Stir throughout until even and consistent in colour
This product is sold by volume (50ml).
The weight described, is an average indicated only for product comparison purposes.
Due to each digital device, actual product colour may vary.