Resin for Crafting
Rediscover the world of art and DIY with resin for crafting, an extremely fun medium to work with. Over the years, the popularity of this material has skyrocketed—to the point that it is now being talked about by all types of artists and craftsmen. However, considering the sheer amount of epoxy craft products in the market, finding a reasonably priced deal can be quite challenging.
With Just Resin, you won’t have to look any further as we have made your shopping experience simple, straightforward, and enjoyable. Not only do we have some of the most premium resin crafting supplies, but we also sell them internationally at a fair price. This way, DIY resin can be celebrated by people all over the world.
Whether you are a crafter in Australia who has previous experience with two-part epoxy, or maybe a fashion designer in the United States who is interested in making UV resin jewelry—our online shop definitely has all the physical and written resources you need to make stunning projects for yourself, your loved ones, or your clients.
Here, we have a vast selection of materials similar to resin for crafting. For instance, we have polyurethane resin perfect for surfaces made out of wood, DIY resin molds to duplicate trinkets in epoxy form, and pigment pastes that are used to vibrantly color intricate resin artwork.
Unsure about what products to buy for your first time making wood and resin projects? Well, you don’t have to worry as our expert team of artists has got you covered.
We have saved you time and effort by handpicking all the essential items and placing them in convenient starter kits. With this bundle, you won’t get overwhelmed browsing through all our listings. Instead, you can immediately start working on resin projects for beginners and come back to our online shop when you have more experience.
Visit Just Resin today to know more about things to make with epoxy resin. Navigate through our guides and you’ll find resin craft ideas within minutes!
How to use resin for crafting?
If you want to get more accustomed to the process of using two-part resin for crafting, follow the directions listed below, and after some practice, you will surely be able to use liquid resin for crafts like a professional.
- Organize and set up all the necessary equipment for your crafts project. For example, you should prepare a wooden board for pouring or perhaps make a DIY mold for casting.
- Dispense Part A (resin) and Part B (hardener) into two respective containers. Keep in mind that the measurements for the two parts may vary, so be sure to reference the written instructions.
- Add pigments, glitters, or any other additives into Part A and then mix thoroughly. Afterward, mix Part B as well to activate the chemicals.
- Pour both Part A and Part B into another clean container, and mix them together for three minutes. Incorporate the two parts well—making sure that you scrape all the outer edges of your mixing vessel.
- Create and design your project with the resin for crafting. Pop any bubbles with the tip of a toothpick or the heat from a heat gun or flame torch.
- Store your project in a place with good ventilation and low light.
- Let it cure. Resin fully cures from seven days. (Note that different resins have varying curing times.) Once your project has been fully cured, you can then enjoy the final product. Take pictures and share them with us on our Just Resin social media platforms.
With the above directions, you have successfully utilized resin for crafting. Browse through our online store and purchase more products that will provide another layer of personalization.
What are the different types of resins?
The three main types of resin available at Just Resin are as follows:
- Epoxy resin. When you buy epoxy resin, you are investing in arguably the most popular and easily accessible type. This reliable product is a great all-around option for beginners and experts.
- UV resin. Having the fastest curing time, UV resin is typically used on jewelry and small trinkets. Since only UV light from an irradiation device can allow it to dry, it is a safe option for those who want more time to work on their project.
- Polyurethane resin. Compared to the other two types, polyurethane resin is known for being heat resistant and less susceptible to shrinkage after curing. It is commonly used as a durable lining that provides adhesion to floors and tables.
Find all these types at Just Resin and pick out the right one for the project you have in mind. Shop now and experience working with our resin for crafting.
How to choose the best resin for crafting?
Choosing resin for crafting is an easy task—especially if you scroll through the categories at the Just Resin online shop. Consider the following factors to ensure that you’re getting some of the best products in the market.
- Product safety. Health should always be the number one priority, even when it comes to resin for crafting. Choose a product that emits little to no fumes and has no harsh ingredients added to it.
- Solution clarity. All your hard work and preparation could be ruined by those pesky imperfections in the solution. For a fully transparent final product with no fog or air bubbles, buy a formula that naturally runs clear so you won’t have to use additional items like a lighter.
- Adaptive solution. For arts and crafts that require you to pour the resin on a bare surface, it is important to invest in a mixture that is self-leveling. This way, you don’t have to worry about unevenness after curing.
Find all these advantages and more at Just Resin. Order today and enjoy fast shipping no matter where you are on the globe!